Total Updates: 10
1 of 1
- Posted on Dec. 16, 2010 from Variety:
- Warner Bros. has scooped up David Liss' period novel A Conspiracy of Paper for Ridley and Tony Scott to produce through their Scott Free banner.
- added Miramax Films (Former) as a distributor
- added Scott Free Productions as a production company
- added Warner Bros. Pictures as a distributor
- added Tony Scott to the credits
- added Ridley Scott to the credits
- added Danny Strong to the credits
- added a synopsis
- Set in early 18th century London against the backdrop of the beginnings of stock speculation and the retreat from a mineral-based currency, Benjamin Weaver, a Jewish former boxer living on the fringes of criminal society, becomes entangled with powerful financial giants.
- changed the production status to Development
- changed the production status to Announced
- Posted on Dec. 16, 2010 from Deadline:
- Deadline this morning posted news of the deal for Miramax and The Weinstein Company to partner on sequels.
- created the movie profile
1 of 1
Submit additional information and/or report errors. Send Us Feedback