Total Updates: 10
- posted Dec. 16, 2010 from Variety
- added Miramax Films (Former) as a distributor
- added Scott Free Productions as a production company
- added Warner Bros. Pictures as a distributor
- added Tony Scott to the credits
- added Ridley Scott to the credits
- added Danny Strong to the credits
- added a synopsis
- Set in early 18th century London against the backdrop of the beginnings of stock speculation and the retreat from a mineral-based currency, Benjamin Weaver, a Jewish former boxer living on the fringes of criminal society, becomes entangled with powerful financial giants.
- changed the production status to Development
- changed the production status to Announced
- posted Dec. 16, 2010 from Deadline
- created the movie profile
Warner Bros. has scooped up David Liss' period novel A Conspiracy of Paper for Ridley and Tony Scott to produce through their Scott Free banner.
Deadline this morning posted news of the deal for Miramax and The Weinstein Company to partner on sequels.