Total Updates: 8
1 of 1
- Posted on May. 16, 2013 from Deadline:
- Good Universe has set Captain Phillips scribe Billy Ray to direct his script Departure.
- added Jim Whitaker as Producer to the credits on Departure
- Posted on Apr. 9, 2013 from Deadline:
- Walt Disney acquires ‘Labyrinth’ pitch.
- added Jim Whitaker as Producer to the credits on Labyrinth (Walt Disney)
- Posted on Nov. 2, 2012 from Deadline:
- Disney has bought Jeremy Miller and Dan Cohn’s Happy Birthday feature pitch. A mid six-figure deal was concluded this week, Deadline has learned.
- added Jim Whitaker as Producer to the credits on Happy Birthday
- Posted on Aug. 12, 2011 from Deadline:
- While the summer dealmaking has tapered off in the dog days of August, a big one went down yesterday. In a deal worth high-six against seven-figures, Walt Disney Pictures acquired a package to make a movie out of the bestselling book The Finest Hours, with Oscar-nominated The Fighter scribes Paul Tamasy and Eric Johnson to write...
- added Jim Whitaker to the credits on The Finest Hours
- Posted on Jul. 21, 2011 from Apple Trailers:
- added Jim Whitaker to the credits on Rebirth
- Posted on Jul. 3, 2010 from Movie Insider:
- added Jim Whitaker to the credits on One for the Money
- Posted on Dec. 19, 2009 from Universal Pictures:
- added Jim Whitaker to the credits on Robin Hood
- created the profile page on
1 of 1
Submit additional information and/or report errors. Send Us Feedback
Credited asDirectorProducerExecutive ProducerCinematographer
|The Finest Hours||2016|
|Happy Birthday Announced||TBA|
|Labyrinth (Walt Disney) Announced||TBA|