- added a synopsis 122 weeks ago
- Dan Lemmon, the FX supervisor, told Bleeding Cool that the sequel could begin 8 years after the events of the previous movie and focus on the offspring of Caesar.
“There’s so much we could do… The ideas I’ve had are all sorts of things, ranging from Full Metal Jacket with apes… you could start this story again eight years from where we left off, the next generation of apes, those that have come from our protagonists, perhaps going in to a conflict with humans and showing real fear, in the same way as going into war for young soldiers in this day and age, telling their story. Or how apes are taking over cities, and being moved into human environments and having to interact with them and deal with things that are part of our culture and understand and evolve through them.
- The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug
- Tyler Perry's A Madea Christmas
- Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues
Jupiter Ascending Theatrical Teaser
Halo Halo Landfall
Welcome to the Jungle Theatrical Trailer
Captain America: The Winter Soldier Theatrical Trailer
Breaking the Girls Theatrical Trailer