2016 | PG-13 | Action Adventure | 2hrs, 2m
Matt Damon returns to his most iconic role in Jason Bourne. The film finds the CIA’s most lethal former operative drawn out of the shadows. more
... a tired retread of the original trilogy that doesn’t bring much of anything new ... Siddharth Martis
Read Full Review | 3 / 5
In Movie Theaters U.S. Friday, July 29
, 2016 Tuesday, December 6
Released; Now Available Buy | Rent Now
for intense sequences of violence and action, and brief strong language
Matt Damon returns to his most iconic role in Jason Bourne. The film finds the CIA’s most lethal former operative drawn out of the shadows.
official plot version from universalpictures.com
Trivia & Production Notes
- Matt Damon’s three Bourne movies, which began in 2002 and ended in 2007, grossed nearly $1 billion at the worldwide box office.
- Riz Ahmed plays a tech specialist at the CIA.
- Bourne will be seen in "a post-Snowden world" (Buzzfeed, 8/27/15).
- Vincent Cassel plays the villain role of an assassin who tracks Bourne.
Also Known As
- Untitled Next Bourne Chapter”
- Bourne Identity 4
- Bourne 5
More Bourne Movies 4
Questions & Answers Have a question about this movie? Ask it!