Losing My Virginity Movie updatesTabs
Total Updates: 12
- Sat., Nov. 6, 2010 from The Hollywood Reporter
- added Anchor Bay Films as a distributor
- added Crystal Edge Films as a production company
- added "Losing My Virginity: The Richard Branson Story" as an also known as title
- Sun., Oct. 31, 2010 from Variety
- changed the status of Will Osborne to Former
- changed the status of Crystal Sky Entertainment to Former
- added Junction Films as a production company
- added Steven Paul to the credits
- added David Mirkin to the credits
- added a synopsis
- Richard Branson goes from rags-to-riches as an entrepreneur with roots in the music business, as well as his love for death-defying stunts, including riding across the Atlantic Ocean in hot-air balloons.
- changed the production status to Development
- changed the production status to Announced
- created the movie profile
Crystal Sky Group has closed a deal with Anchor Bay Films to jointly produce, finance and acquire up to 15 films annually with budgets from $2 million to $30 million for at least two years.
David Mirkin ("The Simpsons Movie") has been tapped to write and direct the film adaptation of Richard Branson's memoir "Losing My Virginity."