Toy Story 4 Movie Friends 4 Ever.Tabs
Status: Post-Production As of November 23, 2018
Post-Production: Filming completed; editing of shot film; music composition and recordings, as well as sound and visual effects being added.
Woody (voice of Tom Hanks) has always been confident about his place in the world, and that his priority is taking care of his kid, whether that’s Andy or Bonnie. So when Bonnie’s beloved new craf... full plot below
U.S. Release DateToy Story 4 release date is set for Friday, June 21, 2019. This will be a Nationwide in theaters release.
Cast more cast
Rating MPAANot Available
Storylines 6 more
Woody (voice of Tom Hanks) has always been confident about his place in the world, and that his priority is taking care of his kid, whether that’s Andy or Bonnie. So when Bonnie’s beloved new craft-project-turned-toy, Forky (voice of Tony Hale), declares himself as “trash” and not a toy, Woody takes it upon himself to show Forky why he should embrace being a toy. But when Bonnie takes the whole gang on her family’s road trip excursion, Woody ends up on an unexpected detour that includes a reunion with his long-lost friend Bo Peep (voice of Annie Potts). After years of being on her own, Bo’s adventurous spirit and life on the road belie her delicate porcelain exterior. As Woody and Bo realize they’re worlds apart when it comes to life as a toy, they soon come to find that’s the least of their worries.
Trivia & Production Notes
- The story was dreamt up by John Lasseter, Andrew Stanton, Pete Docter and Lee Unkrich, the storytellers who have been the driving force behind all three Toy Story films.
- "We love these characters so much; they are like family to us," said director John Lasseter. "We don't want to do anything with them unless it lives up to or surpasses what's gone before. ‘Toy Story 3' ended Woody and Buzz's story with Andy so perfectly that for a long time, we never even talked about doing another ‘Toy Story' movie. But when Andrew, Pete, Lee and I came up with this new idea, I just could not stop thinking about it. It was so exciting to me, I knew we had to make this movie—and I wanted to direct it myself."
- The Toy Story trilogy has earned an enormous $1.94 billion worldwide.
- "I’m very proud of our films,” said John Lasseter. “When we made the first three Toy Story films, we didn’t realize what we had done was to change the genre of each of the films’ story. For Toy Story 4, we are doing a type of story we have not done before: a love story. It’s a story about a relationship between Woody and Bo Peep. "
- The story will be built on the fact that Bo Peep was given away before the events of Toy Story 3 with Woody, Buzz Lightyear and friends trying to find her and bring her back.
- Patricia Arquette will voice a new character who is “a laid-back mom who’s described as a hippie (The Wrap, 11/15/15).”
- As Tim Allen explained Keanu Reeves' role, "Reeves has got a great part. Actually, a little inside story, even [Reeves] said — gentle, wonderful guy that he is — 'This sounds too much like Buzz Lightyear.' And his character does have an edge to that. And the guy said, 'So we calmed him down a little bit,' and they reminded me his toy is only that big (11/22/2018)."