Total Updates: 9
- Wed., Aug. 3, 2016 from film.ca.gov
- added Jim Whitaker as producer to credits of A Wrinkle in Time
- Thu., May. 16, 2013 from Deadline
- added Jim Whitaker as Producer to the credits of Departure
- Tue., Apr. 9, 2013 from Deadline
- added Jim Whitaker as Producer to the credits of Labyrinth (Walt Disney)
- Fri., Nov. 2, 2012 from Deadline
- added Jim Whitaker as Producer to the credits of Happy Birthday
- Fri., Aug. 12, 2011 from Deadline
- added Jim Whitaker to the credits of The Finest Hours
- Thu., Jul. 21, 2011 from Apple Trailers
- added Jim Whitaker to the credits of Rebirth
- added Jim Whitaker to the credits of One for the Money
- Sat., Dec. 19, 2009 from Universal Pictures
- added Jim Whitaker to the credits of Robin Hood
- created the person profile
Good Universe has set Captain Phillips scribe Billy Ray to direct his script Departure.
Walt Disney acquires ‘Labyrinth’ pitch.
Disney has bought Jeremy Miller and Dan Cohn’s Happy Birthday feature pitch. A mid six-figure deal was concluded this week, Deadline has learned.
While the summer dealmaking has tapered off in the dog days of August, a big one went down yesterday. In a deal worth high-six against seven-figures, Walt Disney Pictures acquired a package to make a movie out of the bestselling book The Finest Hours, with Oscar-nominated The Fighter scribes Paul Tamasy and Eric Johnson to write...