An Adventure 65 Million Years in the Making.
|In Movie Theaters:||Friday, April 5, 2013 Nationwide 3D Re-Release; IMAX 3D|
June 11, 1993 Nationwide
Released; Now Playing Get Showtimes
|Sam Neill . . . Dr. Alan Grant |
Laura Dern . . . Dr. Ellie Sattler
Jeff Goldblum . . . Dr. Ian Malcolm
Richard Attenborough . . . John Hammond
Ariana Richards . . . Lex Murphy
Samuel L. Jackson . . . Ray Arnold
|Companies:||Universal Pictures & 2 more|
|Rating:||for intense science fiction terror.|
|Runtime:||2 hours, 7 minutes|
A wealthy man has created an island amusement park filled with dinosaurs cloned from fossilized DNA. When he invites experts to endorse it, nature takes over.
Not a remake or reboot. This is the release of 1993's Jurassic Park as a remastered and IMAX 3D film.
With his remastering of the epic into a state-of-the-art 3D format, Steven Spielberg introduces the three-time Academy AwardŽ-winning blockbuster to a new generation of moviegoers and allows longtime fans to experience the world he envisioned in a way that was unimaginable during the film's original release.
Based on the novel by Michael Crichton.
Best Effects, Sound Effects Editing - Oscar
Best Effects, Visual Effects - Oscar
Best Sound - Oscar
Questions & Answers:
4.42 out of 5 stars (115 users) Add Review
Production Updates (15)
- From Fri., March 22, 2013 to Fri., March 16, 2012
- Universal Pictures Fri., March 22, 2013
- added TV Spot: Heartbeat to trailers & videos
- added TV Spot: Hold On / Review to trailers & videos
- added TV Spot: Feel Safe to trailers & videos
- added TV Spot: Fast to trailers & videos
- added photos to the gallery
- added a link from facebook.com
- added a link from universalscreenings.com
- Amazon Sat., March 16, 2013
- added the US Blu-ray release date of April 23, 2013
- Universal Pictures Tue., March 12, 2013
- added TV Spot: Faster to trailers & videos
Danny Collins Theatrical Trailer
Unfinished Business Theatrical Trailer
Strange Magic Booty Shaker
A Year in Champagne Theatrical Trailer
Unfriended Theatrical Trailer