No Poster Available
JP4 Jurassic Park 4
Development: Scripting, budgeting, casting, planning as of May 9, 2013. Production was to start Summer 2013 in Hawaii and Baton Rouge, LA. However, things have been delayed until a later date -- will not meet previously announced 2014 release date. Have an update? Send it in!
|In Movie Theaters:||TBA, 2015|
|Companies:||Universal Pictures & 2 more|
Set in present day where all the "kinks" of Jurassic Park have finally been ironed out making it the ultimate adventure theme park. Or so they think... A new cast and dinosaurs will be featured (per Movie Insider source).
View All Plots (3)original formulation based on information from universalpictures.com
Frank Marshall said in a July 2012 interview that Jurassic Park IV would still rely on animatronic dinosaurs despite the advancements in technology over the last decade.
Steven Spielberg returns to produce the long-awaited film. Director Colin Trevorrow was hand-picked by Spielberg to helm Jurassic Park IV. The film will be shot in 3D.
Questions & Answers:
News & Updates (25)
- From Thu., May 9, 2013 to Mon., June 22, 2009
- Universal Pictures Thu., May 9, 2013
- changed the U.S. film release date from June 13, 2014 to TBA 2015
- changed the production status to Development
- added a synopsis
- changed the production status to Pre-Production
- added 3d as genre
- Deadline Thu., March 14, 2013
- added Colin Trevorrow as Director to the credits
- The Hollywood Reporter Fri., January 11, 2013
- changed the status of Kathleen Kennedy to Former
- changed the US film release date from TBA to June 13, 2014