JP4 Jurassic Park 4 Jurassic Park IV Ebb Tide
Pre-Production: Production schedule preparation and planning as of January 10, 2014. Filming will begin in April/May 2014. After a Hawaii shoot, it is scheduled to film in New Orleans for 11 weeks starting June 2nd. Have an update? Send it in!
|In Movie Theaters:||Friday, June 12, 2015 Nationwide|
|Bryce Dallas Howard|
Chris Pratt . . . Owen
|Companies:||Universal Pictures & 2 more|
Set in present day where all the "kinks" of Jurassic Park have finally been ironed out making it the ultimate adventure theme park. Or so they think... A new cast and dinosaurs will be featured (per Movie Insider source).
View All Plots (3)original formulation based on information from universalpictures.com
Frank Marshall said in a July 2012 interview that Jurassic Park IV would still rely on animatronic dinosaurs despite the advancements in technology over the last decade.
Steven Spielberg returns to produce the long-awaited film. Director Colin Trevorrow was hand-picked by Spielberg to helm Jurassic Park IV. The film will be shot in 3D.
Questions & Answers:
Production Updates (42)
- From Sun., March 23, 2014 to Mon., June 22, 2009
- Deadline Sun., March 23, 2014
- added "Ebb Tide" as an also known as title
- changed the status of Josh Brolin to Formerly In Talks
- added Irrfan Khan as actor to credits
- changed the status of Jake Johnson to Current
- added Vincent D'Onofrio as actor to credits
- added Chris Pratt as actor to credits
- added Omar Sy as actor to credits
- Universal Pictures Fri., January 10, 2014
- changed the production status to Pre-Production
- Deadline Fri., October 18, 2013
- added Josh Brolin as actor (In Talks) to credits
If I Stay Theatrical Trailer
Jersey Boys Theatrical Trailer
X-Men: Days of Future Past Theatrical Trailer #3
Belle Behind-the-Scenes Featurette
Gone Girl Theatrical Teaser