JP4 Jurassic Park 4 Jurassic Park IV
Development: Scripting, budgeting, casting, planning as of May 9, 2013. Production was to start Summer 2013 in Hawaii and Baton Rouge, LA. However, things have been delayed until a later date -- will not meet previously announced 2014 release date. Have an update? Send it in!
|In Movie Theaters:||Friday, June 12, 2015 Nationwide|
|Bryce Dallas Howard|
Josh Brolin (In Talks)
Jake Johnson (Rumored)
|Companies:||Universal Pictures & 2 more|
Set in present day where all the "kinks" of Jurassic Park have finally been ironed out making it the ultimate adventure theme park. Or so they think... A new cast and dinosaurs will be featured (per Movie Insider source).
View All Plots (3)original formulation based on information from universalpictures.com
Frank Marshall said in a July 2012 interview that Jurassic Park IV would still rely on animatronic dinosaurs despite the advancements in technology over the last decade.
Steven Spielberg returns to produce the long-awaited film. Director Colin Trevorrow was hand-picked by Spielberg to helm Jurassic Park IV. The film will be shot in 3D.
Questions & Answers:
Production Updates (34)
- From Fri., October 18, 2013 to Mon., June 22, 2009
- Deadline Fri., October 18, 2013
- added Josh Brolin as actor (In Talks) to credits
- Deadline Mon., October 14, 2013
- added Jake Johnson as actor (Rumored) to credits
- added Ty Simpkins as actor to credits
- The Wrap Sat., September 28, 2013
- added Bryce Dallas Howard as actor to credits
- Universal Pictures Wed., September 11, 2013
- added a photo to the film's gallery
- added a poster to the gallery
- The Hollywood Reporter Tue., September 10, 2013
- changed the U.S. film release date from TBA 2015 to June 12, 2015
Back in the Day Theatrical Trailer
The Adventurer: The Curse of the Mi... Theatrical Trailer
Jamesy Boy Theatrical Trailer
Welcome to the Jungle Theatrical Trailer
Cold Comes the Night Theatrical Trailer