Total Updates: 13
- Sat., Mar. 5, 2016 from The Hollywood Reporter
- changed the status of Rhett Reese to Former of Venom
- Tue., Feb. 9, 2016 from The Hollywood Reporter
- added Rhett Reese as screenwriter and executive producer to credits of Deadpool 2
- Fri., Jan. 29, 2016 from Variety
- added Rhett Reese as screenwriter to credits of Life
- Sun., Oct. 25, 2015 from Deadline
- changed the status of Rhett Reese to Former of Micronauts
- Tue., May. 12, 2015 from Deadline
- added Rhett Reese as screenwriter and producer to credits of New Coke
- added Rhett Reese as screenwriter to credits of Watch Dogs
- Mon., Oct. 17, 2011 from Deadline
- added Rhett Reese to the credits of Micronauts
- Fri., Nov. 19, 2010 from The Hollywood Reporter
- added Rhett Reese to the credits of Doc and Howie
- Sun., Nov. 7, 2010 from Deadline
- added Rhett Reese to the credits of Cowboy Ninja Viking
- added Rhett Reese (Rumored) to the credits of G.I. Joe: Retaliation
- Wed., Dec. 9, 2009 from chud.com
- added Rhett Reese (Rumored) to the credits of Deadpool
- Wed., Dec. 2, 2009 from Variety
- added Rhett Reese to the credits of Zombieland 3D
- added Rhett Reese to the credits of Venom
Sony Pictures is setting its sights on other Spider-Man franchises. Case in point: Venom.
Fox is betting that audiences will not get a load of Deadpool.
Rebecca Ferguson is set to star in the Skydance sci-fi pic Life, sources tell Variety.
Puss In Boots scribe Tom Wheeler has come out of a long stint with DreamWorks Animation, other studios are pouncing.
aul Wernick & Rhett Reese, the scribes behind Zombieland and the X-Men spinoff Deadpool, next will craft a movie about the disastrous launch of New Coke.
Paul Wernick and Rhett Reese are getting the job turning the Hasbro toyline Micronauts into a feature film for JJ Abrams and Paramount Pictures.
Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick must be obsessed with the dead. The writers, who made a killing with Zombieland, have become attached to make their directorial debut with the comedy Doc and Howie, which Montecito Picture Co. is producing.
Disney's looking for a triple threat, purchasing feature rights to comic book Cowboy Ninja Viking with Mark Gordon and Management 360 combining to produce through their joint venture MG/360.
The Deadpool movie has been slowly, quietly been percolating over at Fox, and recent days may have seen some important developments. While nothing is official just yet, it looks like Fox could be hiring Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick, the writers of Zombieland, to script the adventures of the Merc With A Mouth. I did my due dilig...
Hollywood is moving forward with a pair of unlikely 3D sequels. Sony is in the process of inking deals to bring back the "Zombieland" team for a second installment, but this time the bloody comedy is poised to unspool in 3D. And Paramount has greenlit a third "Jackass," which will also be shot in 3D.