Marvel's Inhumans [TV] MovieTabs
Marvel’s Inhumans explores the never-before-told epic adventure of the royal family including Black Bolt, the enigmatic, commanding King of the Inhumans, with a voice so powerful that the slightest... full plot below
U.S. Release DateMarvel's Inhumans [TV] release date was Friday, September 1, 2017. This was a Limited in theaters release. IMAX Only
Cast more cast
Rating MPAANR Not Rated
Storylines 4 more
Marvel’s Inhumans explores the never-before-told epic adventure of the royal family including Black Bolt, the enigmatic, commanding King of the Inhumans, with a voice so powerful that the slightest whisper can destroy a city. After the Royal Family of Inhumans is splintered by a military coup, they barely escape to Hawaii where they are greeted with surprising interactions with the lush world and humanity around them. Now they must find a way to reunite with each other and return to their home before their way of life is destroyed forever.
official plot version from marvel.com
Trivia & Production Notes
- The July 12, 2019 release date has been shelved to TBA, partly because Disney/Lucasfilm’s next Indiana Jones film is scheduled for the following weekend (4/22/16).
- Originally envision as a film release (or a series of films) in 2014, the comic book property has been retooled into an family action-adventure TV series for ABC with signature Marvel humor (Marvel, 12/31/16).
- The initial two episodes of “Marvel’s The Inhumans,” shot entirely with IMAX cameras, will play exclusively for two weeks next September on IMAX screens worldwide (Marvel, 12/31/16).
- This marks the first time a live-action television series has debuted in IMAX (12/31/16).
- The Inhumans, a race of superhumans with diverse and singularly unique powers, were first introduced in Marvel Comics by Stan Lee and Jack Kirby in 1965.
- The live-action TV series is not taking the place of the planned feature film and is not a spinoff of ABC's Marvel drama Agents of SHIELD (Hollywood Reporter, 1/19/17).
Also Known As
- The Inhumans