Friday, September 1, 2017 (Limited)
Plot: What's the story about?
Marvel’s Inhumans explores the never-before-told epic adventure of the royal family including Black Bolt, the enigmatic, commanding King of the Inhumans, with a voice so powerful that the slightest whisper can destroy a city. After the Royal Family of Inhumans is splintered by a military coup, they barely escape to Hawaii where they are greeted with surprising interactions with the lush world and humanity around them. Now they must find a way to reunite with each other and return to their home before their way of life is destroyed forever.
official plot version from marvel.com
2.75 / 5 stars (24 users)
Poll: Will you see Marvel's Inhumans [TV]?
Cast: Who stars in it?
Crew: Who's making Marvel's Inhumans [TV]
A look at the Marvel's Inhumans [TV] behind-the-scenes crew and production team. The film's director Roel Reine last directed Admiral and The Scorpion King 3: Battle For Redemption. The film's writer Joe Robert Cole last wrote All Day and a Night and Black Panther.
Marvel's Inhumans [TV] Trailers & Videos
Production: What we know about Marvel's Inhumans [TV]
- The live-action TV series is not taking the place of the planned feature film and is not a spinoff of ABC's Marvel drama Agents of SHIELD (Hollywood Reporter, 1/19/17).
- The Inhumans, a race of superhumans with diverse and singularly unique powers, were first introduced in Marvel Comics by Stan Lee and Jack Kirby in 1965.
- This marks the first time a live-action television series has debuted in IMAX (12/31/16).
- The initial two episodes of “Marvel’s The Inhumans,” shot entirely with IMAX cameras, will play exclusively for two weeks next September on IMAX screens worldwide (Marvel, 12/31/16).
- Originally envision as a film release (or a series of films) in 2014, the comic book property has been retooled into an family action-adventure TV series for ABC with signature Marvel humor (Marvel, 12/31/16).
- The July 12, 2019 release date has been shelved to TBA, partly because Disney/Lucasfilm’s next Indiana Jones film is scheduled for the following weekend (4/22/16).
On or about September 6, 2017, the film was in Completed status.
On or about June 29, 2017, the film was in Post-Production status.
On or about March 4, 2017, the film was in Production status.
On or about January 1, 2017, the film was in Pre-Production status.
Preproduction for Inhumans is underway and filming is expected to begin in March or April 2017.
On or about August 12, 2014, the film was in Development status.
On or about March 8, 2011, the film was in Announced status.
Marvel's Inhumans [TV] Release Date: When was it released?
Marvel's Inhumans [TV] was released in 2017 on Friday, September 1, 2017 (Limited release). There were 12 other movies released on the same date, including Close Encounters of the Third Kind, I Do…Until I Don't and Get Big. IMAX Only
Questions: Asked About Marvel's Inhumans [TV]
Looking for more information on Marvel's Inhumans [TV]?
Check out the below links, may contain affiliate links.